Update Your Service:
Start, Stop,
or Transfer Now

Please complete our application for service to start, stop or transfer natural gas service at your address.

Streamline Your Service

We’ve made it even easier to start, stop or transfer your natural gas service. Simply fill out the form below with your details, and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch to get any additional information. You can also visit our offices in Cullman or Warrior to start, stop or transfer service.

Before You Get Started:

Please have the following information before starting the application or visiting our office:

A valid government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Non-Driver ID)
Proof of ownership or a rental/lease agreement signed by your landlord.

Application for Service

Ready to Get Natural Gas?

Start Service

Know Before You Dig

Call Now